Tips for Installing a Solar Energy System in Your Home with Minimum Costs.
Article by William Wallace
Solar energy is becoming more popular every day for the following obvious reasons:
1. There is a growing awareness that the fossil fuels are an ending resource and that mankind needs to change them for renewable energy sources.
2. Traditional fossil fuels are creating growing environmental problems and greatly enhance the global warming of the earth through the emission of carbon dioxide and other green house gases.
3. The economic crisis forces people to reduce their living costs to survive and solar energy is a perfect option to reduce their electricity bills.
However, installing a solar energy system is not cheap because of the high costs for the solar panels and specifically the high costs of the photovoltaic cells which generate the electricity.
The good news is that there are ways to reduce the cost of installing a solar energy system in your house significantly. The most important ones are:
1. Reduce as much as possible your electricity consumption in your house to be able to install a solar energy system with less capacity (=less costly photovoltaic cells);
2. Build your solar panel(s) yourself! Many people think that building your own solar panels is too difficult, but in fact, it is rather easy if you have the proper guide and instructions! And fun to do so as well!
3. When building your own solar panel don