Earth 4 Energy Ebook: Homemade Solar Panel
Article by Teding Men
The present economic scenario and the ever-shrinking state of the global oil reserves is not good news for everyone. But on a positive note it makes us investigate for alternative energy sources that is become the solution of cutting down present and the future energy consumption, particularly in terms of fossil fuel usage like oil.
For example, it has become more and more economical to build home made solar energy system. Building the home made solar panels that utilize deep cell storage batteries produce the electricity upon consumer demand and reduce the their individual dependence on the country’s energy grid.The Features of the guide are:
• Full and detailed instructions given which can be easily understood by a layman or the unskilled for building a home made solar panel.• Other details on how to obtain the components available in the neighborhood material store for preparing the home made solar system.• Few Tips on how to construct the alternative energy generators that is not readily available anywhere else.• One time investment – and life long updates to the manual and video series, at no additional cost.• Detailed instructions explained by videos
Solar power solutions at home
With energy sources depleting at a rate faster than they are being built, it is only wise that we use the abundant energy available for free – the solar energy. Apart from the easy availability, solar energy helps control environmental pollution. Most of us shy away from installing solar power solutions at home thinking them to be expensive and cumbersome. You will, however, be surprised to know how easy it is to employ these power solutions. Moreover, these will help cut down your power bills. Finally, you will be delighted to know tat you are doing your bit to save power for the future generations.
This article will explore the various solar power options available for home use.
Solar cooker: A solar cooker is a cooking utensil that uses absolutely no fuel for cooking. You can cook food for up to five people in the small box. If you are thinking that using a solar cooker will reduce your chances of spreading up a varied platter on the dining table, you will be surprised to know that you can not only boil food items in the cooker but also roast and bake! The only limitation with the solar cooker is the time it takes to cook. However, given the free source of energy it uses, this is a great option for cutting down those sky-rocketing bills and saving some power.
Solar home lighting: A solar home lighting system converts solar energy into electrical energy for your home. This is done via cells that are charged with solar energy. So, in the night, if you wonder how the lights are on in the house, it is because of the solar energy stored in the solar cells. You can install the solar home lighting system in your house and not worry about the electricity bills anymore.
Solar cooker: The solar cooker is the most popular solar energy system implemented at homes. Let’s look at its advantages:
• Healthy cooking – The food cooked using a solar cooker is considered very healthy. You can cook for a family of five in a small cooking box at a time.
• Variety cooking – You can boil, roast, and bake using the same system!
• No fuel – The solar cooker does not use any other fuel other than the sun’s light, thus helping you save power.
• No emissions – The solar cooker neither emits any gases nor does it leave any residue. It makes for the most environment-friendly cooking system.
Solar generator: The solar generator is a device that runs all your electrical appliances using the solar energy. This device converts solar energy into electrical energy using photovoltaic cells. The solar generator is also referred to as the solar lighting system. The solar generator stores electrical energy in cells for later use. Installing a solar generator at home is a great power-saving and cost-saving idea. Imagine running the electrical appliances without worrying about paying any bills!
Solar thermal system: Implementing a solar thermal system or solar heating system at home takes care of your home’s temperature needs. You can maintain a steady temperature at your house without worrying about bills.
About the Author
To be more detail and believable in ebook “Earth 4 Energy Ebook, “free downloadhere”
Get Earth 4 Energy http://www.earth4energy.siteindo.com/
Use and distribution of this